Arrowhead block swap

I am tentatively in. I have to take some time to get all caught up but I think it's doable

Hi everyone - I'm Kristy, live in NC north of Charlotte. I'm married with 2 girls, 4 grandchildren, 2 boxers and 8 chickens. We are new to chickens but I'm loving it so far. I love to quilt, in fact we are in the process of finishing our above garage bonus room for all my quilting stuff. I have a longarm machine, and a variety of other machines. I'm really looking forward to this swap - and I love the block.

Hi everyone - I'm Kristy, live in NC north of Charlotte. I'm married with 2 girls, 4 grandchildren, 2 boxers and 8 chickens. We are new to chickens but I'm loving it so far. I love to quilt, in fact we are in the process of finishing our above garage bonus room for all my quilting stuff. I have a longarm machine, and a variety of other machines. I'm really looking forward to this swap - and I love the block.
I think my kids need to talk to your girls, I don't have any gkids yet. Oldest one says he isn't going to have kids and at 33 I'm beginning to believe him, dau is married and says she is waiting on the youngest to start, youngest son just got married. I told them don't wait till I am old and decrepit and can't do anything. My long arm was hit by lightening and is being repaired. Thank God I had insurance, but in the mean time getting tops made for the big quilt off, lol

oh and your room sounds like it will be a dream and we will need pictures when it's done, we love pics, don't forget the t.v.,fridge,microwave,coffee pot, pull out bed, and the do not disturb sign, lol

Ladies we are at 12 I hope more can join, I'm not closing this swap so anyone can join right up to the last min.

We all have read the first post for the block requirements? Ask any question there isn't a dumb one.

Back
Top Bottom