Arrowhead block swap

I just got my LB pattern and it is Not a corrected one. I got it from the one you said.
Hmmm I need to check mine then, I thought it would be the corrected printing.

Now on another note, I'm talking with an instructor that teaches this class and she is interested in doing a skype class for us!! but I need to know how many would be interested in it and I do not have class price or date etc. info yet, was just wondering if anyone would be interested in skypeing. Let me know

Hmmm I need to check mine then, I thought it would be the corrected printing.

Now on another note, I'm talking with an instructor that teaches this class and she is interested in doing a skype class for us!! but I need to know how many would be interested in it and I do not have class price or date etc. info yet, was just wondering if anyone would be interested in skypeing. Let me know
I don't know how to skype!

I don't know about a Skype class. I have an odd work schedule and a youngen. I'm back from vacation but still not ready to think about sewing.

I don't know how to skype!
It's not hard, if you have a camera on your computer,laptop,tablet then you don't need to get a camera, the instructor hasn't gotten back to me on cost anyway (yet) and I wanted to take her class via skype and then tell you all what I learned, but she is checking into skype too, you just download the free software, and it is like a telephone call via the computers, it's not hard, I skyped about a year ago with Majack and fenrosie. it was nice talking in person so to speak.

I have skype and would not mind adding katsdar, majack and fenrosie. It would be nice to talk in "person". We mainly set it up when DD and son in law were missionaries in Africa. I still use it occasionally with the grands.

Back
Top Bottom