Ask a chef

Pics
If only I lived close enough to go have dinner at Bennys and Attimus's houses once a month... Tonights special at the Cafe' de mammas house is fried chicken and waffles.. Dont get to excited.. dont have a waffle iron so those are frozen. The kids will love it. I do have the best fried chicken in the world according to my children.

Quote: Beatutiful..... this is one i am familiar with...

0.jpg

I want to try them both......

deb

You should be proud.  I have never processed a bird.  only Grocery store offerings.  But I want to learn how  I am still hopefull of moving home and raising poultry again....  Right now I am Tired and sick and very disheartended.   Caring for Grandma takes its toll.  Now mom is starting to show signs that she will be next.... 

sigh.

deb

Ohhhhh no.... I'm here. If you need to talk, I'm a pm away.

I worked a deli for 20 years... I can debone and tie a chicken in seconds!!!! Don't know if I should be proud of that....
1f631.png

Give me a minute to brag... 12 bars with six birds apiece in less than half an hour.. I broke our store record

You should be proud.  I have never processed a bird.  only Grocery store offerings.  But I want to learn how  I am still hopefull of moving home and raising poultry again....  Right now I am Tired and sick and very disheartended.   Caring for Grandma takes its toll.  Now mom is starting to show signs that she will be next.... 

sigh.

deb

X3!

Back
Top Bottom