1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
1 onion, sliced
salt and pepper to taste
French bread slices or rolls
Directions
  1. Preheat grill.
  2. In a bowl, combine alligator meat, egg, onion, salt and pepper, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
  3. Mixture will be very moist.
  4. Shape into 4 patties, each 1/2-inch thick.
  5. Cover and set aside.
  6. Heat the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
  7. Add onion and pepper strips and saute until tender.
  8. Season to taste; reduce heat and keep warm.
  9. Grill meat patties for 10 to 12 minutes over medium heat until cooked through, turning once.
  10. Serve open-face on French bread slice or in a roll; top with sauteed onion and peppers.

20180514_120427.jpg
20180514_120444.jpg
20180514_121804.jpg
Halibut in butter garlic fresh herbs And.....Avocado sauce
With non sweet buckwheat pancakes made with cocunt cream and fresh eggs. with some vegetables salads as side dish .

Refrigerator pickles recipes, please! Would like to try a dill and bread and butter type. Hoping for the crunchiest pickles possible this year. Also, is there a stage of ripeness that is best for this method?

been a while guys.... :frow Hi Benny and Liz.

I just made my first Ghee... Oh My Gawd... good.

I am on an Ketogenic diet right now Here is what my actual percentages should be for my BMI, Age, and current weight

upload_2018-8-10_9-7-22.png

I still havent gone into Ketosis but the weight is already coming off... My Cardiologist said I will have twenty pounds off by november... No ifs ands or buts and she recommended Keto.

Its not for long term... but there are lots of studies out there by Cardiologists, Oncologists etc. it originally was developed in the twenties for Epilepsy patients...

Short story... I was diagnosed with cancer last november... Had the surgery in January Went through Radiation in May all healed all good. I was required to see a cardiologist in order to get approved to have the surgery.

During follow up appointment she said my heart was fine but because I had had high bloood pressure for so long my heart muscle was "stiff" for want of a better term. So Now I am delving into the world of Carbs, Fat, and protien... Using Fitbit and their free web app to monitor and chart everything...

Lots of fresh food... The only thing I cannot get or havent found a source for is organically grown meats.

first recipe that was a big hit:

Baby green Beans
I bought a large bag of them and steamed them till they were almost done then froze them in portions Carb wise...

Defrost a portion... While that is working

Drop a table spoon of Ghee in a skillet
Sprinkle on about a teaspoon of Herbs De Provence. ant a clove of chopped garlic
Once they smell wonderful add the green beans

once everything is hot and the beans are tender serve it up.

Even grandma ate em all... LOL

deb

been a while guys.... :frow Hi Benny and Liz.

I just made my first Ghee... Oh My Gawd... good.

I am on an Ketogenic diet right now Here is what my actual percentages should be for my BMI, Age, and current weight

View attachment 1499203

I still havent gone into Ketosis but the weight is already coming off... My Cardiologist said I will have twenty pounds off by november... No ifs ands or buts and she recommended Keto.

Its not for long term... but there are lots of studies out there by Cardiologists, Oncologists etc. it originally was developed in the twenties for Epilepsy patients...

Short story... I was diagnosed with cancer last november... Had the surgery in January Went through Radiation in May all healed all good. I was required to see a cardiologist in order to get approved to have the surgery.

During follow up appointment she said my heart was fine but because I had had high bloood pressure for so long my heart muscle was "stiff" for want of a better term. So Now I am delving into the world of Carbs, Fat, and protien... Using Fitbit and their free web app to monitor and chart everything...

Lots of fresh food... The only thing I cannot get or havent found a source for is organically grown meats.

first recipe that was a big hit:

Baby green Beans
I bought a large bag of them and steamed them till they were almost done then froze them in portions Carb wise...

Defrost a portion... While that is working

Drop a table spoon of Ghee in a skillet
Sprinkle on about a teaspoon of Herbs De Provence. ant a clove of chopped garlic
Once they smell wonderful add the green beans

once everything is hot and the beans are tender serve it up.

Even grandma ate em all... LOL

deb
Deb, it is wonderful way to eat! Especially to people with some helth problems! It is the most effective way to loose fat! It is the most obvious proof that natural fats are not the enemy, carbohydrate, especially, grains are!

Back
Top Bottom