Assorted Hatching Eggs, Chicks, Poults & Ducklings for Sale

Rainbow layers are a mix of breeds to produce a wide variety of colors in both feathers & eggs.Most of my hens lay quite well, some lay well when not broody. If I have birds who are not either good layers, good broodies or both they get cut from my flock. I breed for both good production & broodiness.

Are the ducklings you hatch straight run only? I'd love to get a couple female Anconas ducks, but pretty much everyone only offer straight run.

It'll be a while before I could get any because I'm in the middle of selling my place and moving, but I do have a few questions for you. Can you sex day old ducklings? I'm in Ohio too. Do you allow pickups for the duckling so they don't have to be mailed? How much do you charge for them? How often do you hatch ducklings? When would the next batch of duckling be available?

I have a few hatching now & then won't set any more until about Feb unless I have a special order for them. I can sex them most accurately after 3 days old & usually don't sell them until at least 2 days old anyway just to make sure they are healthy & eating. Unsexed anconas are $15 each under 1 week old, females are $18 each, males are $13 each. Prices go up 50 cents per week to cover time & feed. I can ship, but actually prefer pickup if you are close enough because it is typically much easier on the birds. Not sure if I changed my location yet, but I am in Paris, Oh...Minerva/Alliance area.

Back
Top Bottom