Assorted Hatching Eggs, Chicks, Poults & Ducklings for Sale

Do you have any black copper marans for sale? Also I noticed you said you rwere about 3 hours from WV, is that east or weats of there, I'm in SW Ohio.

Do you have any black copper marans for sale? Also I noticed you said you rwere about 3 hours from WV, is that east or weats of there, I'm in SW Ohio.
I had someone asking about them. I lost a couple to the storms last week because JJ left the coop window open & they got soaked over night. I have to check to see how many I have left & whether they are roos or pullets. I think I have 5 left but not sure of ratios right now without counting everyone. I am 10 minutes south of Wheeling, WV on the Ohio side of the river.

hey could u post a pic of a rainbow layer? thanks
The only rainbow layers I have right now pretty much look like barred rocks or cuckoo marans because all I have left right now are a few barred ones & 1 or 2 with barring & copper leakage & 1 brown roo. They are mixed with the barreds & cuckoos to get the coloring, but most are part ameraucana as well because most have peacombs.

Last edited:
I'm interested in quite a bit of what you have, however you don't have any prices listed so that may limit what all I get. ;) Can you PM me your phone number? It'd be easier to talk it out and get it figured out. I'm leaving for work, so I'll try to call you in the morning. Thanks!

Thanks, I'd appreciate knowing what you might have available, looking for more like 15 but it wouldn't hurt to have different blood. Are we talking chicks or older birds and do your birds meet the french standards? Any pic's?

I'd also interested in Harliquin and silver appleyard ducks but didn't see you list those, doesn't hurt to mention it anyway I guess.

If you want to contact me my e-mail is wyattsway@gmail .com

Thanks again

Thanks, I'd appreciate knowing what you might have available, looking for more like 15 but it wouldn't hurt to have different blood. Are we talking chicks or older birds and do your birds meet the french standards? Any pic's? I'd also interested in Harliquin and silver appleyard ducks but didn't see you list those, doesn't hurt to mention it anyway I guess. If you want to contact me my e-mail is wyattsway@gmail .com Thanks again
They are about 13-14 weeks old, so about 3/4 grown. I'll check this evening & see what's out there for sure. Pix right now would just show birds coated in mud because it rained yesterday & today & the silly things don't know how to stay out of the mud. To be honest, the ones I have for sale are culls that I didn't choose for my flock due to not enough leg feathering, off coloring, being excess roos, etc. The are still nice birds, but don't meet SOP for most of them. I'm supposed to have some Welsh Harlequin eggs coming next week but will only be selling extra drakes from those since I am just starting my flock & only have a few eggs coming. I haven't managed to snag any appleyards yet though.

Last edited:
Is anyone planning on going to this this weekend? I decided to go here vs the animal auction, even tho it's a 2 hr drive difference. Chickens are cheap enough, I'm not worried about trying to get them cheaper at an auction. I'm used to paying $100-250 for one rabbit, so $2-5 for a chicken is nothing! LMAO!

RiceStonian Craft & Critter Swap
Sat. May 18th 6AM-??
$2 per vehicle, held outside (no barn/shelter)
Otter Creek Inn (bar/restaurant)
E5480 HWY 64
Wheeler, WI

Back
Top Bottom