ATTN. BREEDERS OF GAMEFOWL: Leghorn X Malay??

Just my two cents. If you dont acquire true 'Kraienkoppes', trying to recreate them without any kraienkoppe blood will only give you that, recreations or imitations.

Quote:
This may sound dumb, but what is the SPPA? All that I know is that the Kraienkoppe is not recognized by the APA or ABA. It is almost strictly a German-Dutch breed, almost exclusively bred in Germany and the Netherlands, and promoted by only a couple of people here on the forum.

Quote:
This may sound dumb, but what is the SPPA? All that I know is that the Kraienkoppe is not recognized by the APA or ABA. It is almost strictly a German-Dutch breed, almost exclusively bred in Germany and the Netherlands, and promoted by only a couple of people here on the forum.

Society for the Preservation of Poultry Antiquities. Google it. Our very own saladin is the Secretary Treasurer........Pop

Quote:

SPPA is the Society for the Preservation of Poultry Antiquities (click here)

Chris

Last edited:
Quote:

Society for the Preservation of Poultry Antiquities. Google it. Our very own saladin is the Secretary Treasurer........Pop

You beat me to it pop's lol

Chris

Quote:

Saladin is? Wow, I've been talking to a poultry celebrity and didn't even know it!
wink.png
I will certainly check out the website.

Back
Top Bottom