ATTN: Yokohama Lovers!

large fowl alnost one year now

Well I am in Australia ( different standard ) and my two ( beginner ) are only still young, the hen has yet to lay. So please no judgement on how 'un perfect' you think they may look. I did get them from a breeder who has spent many years on them though.

These photo's are a few days old though and since then the rooster has more of a tail on him
smile.png
I think you have a great start on this breed, and hey I can't make any complaints as long as there are other enthusiasts working on these guys! I see that your roo has a very nice mahogany color and your gal has a good drop pattern on her chest. They're definitely a good start. I love the tail on your female. I can't wait to see the roo when he's finished feathering out. I think that you have a very nice start on them so keep them going.
big_smile.png

large ones. Expecting chicks saturday
Your birds are amazing
love.gif
!!!

Quote: Wow! Thank you very much
smile.png
Well I can't really take credit for them, but thank you very much.
This breeder has some wonderful parents.

Over here in Australia we have extremely limited stock so our birds never look as good as what Europe or US birds can but at least we are still preserving them and breeding to a standard
smile.png
Also we don't have bantams over here.

Thanks everyone for the great comments. Its my second year i breed them so consider myself a newbie. I took some pictures of the chests of my birds.
This bantam male 1 2,5 years ol

Back
Top Bottom