Augusta Maine Poultry Swap/ Farm Days thread June- Dec 2013

Man I wish I could make it to this swap! Seems like every time there is one I have something else to do. This weekend is a cross country meet. I have quite a few chickens for sale.
sad.png

Does anyone have show quality silkie eggs fro sale? I'd like to add another line to my silkies. I'm willing to drive up to an hour one way for some. Thanks!!!

I will be in Fryeburg Maine a week from this Saturday and have BBS flock from top breeders. I am NPIP certified. How many eggs are you interested in?

it was a good turn out, a bit smaller then normal but with fair going on and a 2nd swap in the same month, not bad. tammiclean, i have some silkies from my paint pen. these will produce paint, black, blue, white and one hatched yesterday that was partridge from that pen. pm if interested.

I will be there, with some hatching eggs if spoken for, choc bantam orp rooster, buff laced bramha LF, a few call ducks and some crafts (stained glass mosiacs)

Hi,

Does anyone here have silver or speckled Sussex chicks or pullets?
Swedish Flowers or German line NHs?
I can't do eggs and I'm trying to avoid ordering from hatcheries.
I could meet you at the swap but I'm also willing to wait 3-4 weeks or more.
Thanks very much.

(I'm in Camden, ME not FL)

Last edited:
Hi,

Does anyone here have silver or speckled Sussex chicks or pullets?
Swedish Flowers or German line NHs?
I can't do eggs and I'm trying to avoid ordering from hatcheries.
I could meet you at the swap but I'm also willing to wait 3-4 weeks or more.
Thanks very much.

(I'm in Camden, ME not FL)

great turn out at the swap, lots of bunnies, several rescues also set up (catahula dog rescue, local humane society and one other) also someone was giving horse drawn wagon rides. plenty of chickens and guineas for sale. over all

, pretty good day for a swap

Back
Top Bottom