Augusta Maine Poultry Swap/ Farm Days thread June- Dec 2013

August is a bonus swap month, we have another swap on the 5th saturday August 31st 8:30-1
had a great turn out last weekend, lets do that again.
i do know of 4 swedish ducks that are looking for a home, pm me if interested, males and females.
black.,blue and splash

I have 3 gray male call ducks, looking for homes $10 each. I can bring to the swap if you can pick up early.

here is a list of what is coming to the swap and what people are looking for:
for sale:
you can also read all this and post on our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/518498174864978/

anyone interested in ready to lay light brahmas or black and blue cochins ?

Looking for a home for one of my drake call ducks...he is sweet and gentle but is getting picked on by my older mallard...he won't go into the coop at night and hides!! Free to a good home! His name is uncle Si

I still have some great muscovy ducklings $8 each. About a month old.
Only have a couple chicken crates left if interested let me know and I will bring to the swap they are $30.00 each.

Have a big rabbit hutch 4ft tall 63 inches long 3ft wide has wire all around it,wire floor, has slanted roof ( which needs a new cover) has a flap that can be put down to keep the weather out. Its a home made hutch and heavy. I used it for bantam chickens. Has to be picked up at the house. Best reasonable offer, it has got to go best reasonable offer. 2 pet carriers $10.00 each, 1 small dog house that my call ducks used cleans up nice $25.00 and a couple pairs of muscovys this springs hatch $30.00.

I HAVE SEVERAL 8-10 WEEK OLD PULLETS COMMETS AND BUFFS $6.00 EACHIF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PRODUCTION EGGS THESE BIRDS WILL DO THE JOB!! AND I ALSO HAVE PIGLETS FOR SALE 1 LITER IS LARGE BLACK HERRITAGE TAMWORTH CROSS AND THE OTHER LITER IS OLD SPOT HERRITAGE CROSS $40 EACH

For Sale: 1 yr old breeding pair of Dorkings. They are big, beautiful birds, that are prized first, for their fine grained, tender white meat, secondly as layers and good mothers. The hen is a good layer of large white eggs 5-6/week. These birds are well suited for a backyard flock or for meat production. They are purebred but from a mixed colored flock and are not suited for anyone looking to pursue Dorkings in a serious nature as they produce mixed colored chicks, red, duns ect. Healthy and looking for a new home. $40 for the pair or make me an offer.

wanted:

any blue flemish rabbits

you dont' suppose that anyone at the swap will have buff laced frizzled polish, do you?

Do any of you down that way have Black Wyandottes for sale?

Looking for a young red satin doe rabbit. If anyone knows of one please let me know thank you.

We'll be there with some 3 month old pullets - Faverolles and a few Polish - and a free Faverolles cockerel.

Back
Top Bottom