Augusta Maine Poultry Swap/ Farm Days thread June- Dec 2013

here is what I am bringing with them and taking orders for:
chicken nipple waterers, ready to go or DIY version.
neck coolers fo those hot days
2 silkies (2 white, 1 paint)
choc orp bantam pair
rare buff laced brahma cockerel only if pre sold.
call ducks in various colors, probably call duck eggs and silkie hatching eggs.
taking orders for broad breasted white turkey poults, day olds.

here is what others are posting they are bringing:

Sable point and Magpie Harlequin Holland Mini Lops ready to go in two weeks. Males and females. Reserve yours now. $30 each.

2 incubators, meat rabbits and Chinese ring necks

Ducks. Ducks and more ducks. Lol couple bunnies. Maybe a goat or two.

RMT Farms Will be there. i will have a ton of chicks, ameracunas chicks, and black copper maron/jersey giant mixes, all from hatches this month. Will also have roos many different breeds to pick from.

GOATS!!! lol... 3 bucklings & a doe

and people are looking to purchase:
blue wyandottes pullets
Mallard hens
X-pen for bunnies

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Light brahmas[/FONT]
Barred Rock and Silver or golden laced wyndottes Hens
someone is looking for turkey poults about 10 weeks old, something that can be wintered over.

silkie and maybe a maran or two... anybody have any for sale? Preferably ones who are already laying!

here is what others are posting they are bringing:

Sable point and Magpie Harlequin Holland Mini Lops ready to go in two weeks. Males and females. Reserve yours now. $30 each.

2 incubators, meat rabbits and Chinese ring necks

Ducks. Ducks and more ducks. Lol couple bunnies. Maybe a goat or two.

RMT Farms Will be there. i will have a ton of chicks, ameracunas chicks, and black copper maron/jersey giant mixes, all from hatches this month. Will also have roos many different breeds to pick from.

GOATS!!! lol... 3 bucklings & a doe

and people are looking to purchase:
blue wyandottes pullets
Mallard hens
X-pen for bunnies

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Light brahmas[/FONT]
Barred Rock and Silver or golden laced wyndottes Hens
someone is looking for turkey poults about 10 weeks old, something that can be wintered over.

silkie and maybe a maran or two... anybody have any for sale? Preferably ones who are already laying!
If all goes well and I can make this swap, I have 8-9 week old coral blue guinea keets and some 2 week old. some white silkies 9 to 12 weeks old, possible smooth sizzle , not sure on the sizzle yet have to see . most of all my silkies may carry paint genes.

I hope to make it. I have some 4 month old salmon Faverolles pullets and two 4 month old Leghorn pullets.

Finally, I get to go as a vendor instead of a buyer! That said, I'll probably still pick up a couple of new additions.
Tomorrow, I'll be bringing four adorable little red satin bunnies, (all bucks, I'm all sold out of doelings.) $25 each.
Next month I'll have some Satin x California kits, more pure satins, (looks like all red again,) and possibly some dutch cross.

I hope to make it. I have some 4 month old salmon Faverolles pullets and two 4 month old Leghorn pullets.
If you do make it I would be interested in some of your Salmon Faverolles pullets...How many are you bringing and how much are you asking? I plan on being there in the morning.

Hi guys! I can't wait to come tomorrow-- what other sorts of things do people sell? I'm definitely buying two leghorns and a silkie (the start of my first flock!), but I'd love to find maybe a maran hen or two, or a splash silkie hen (I think splashes are gooorgeous!).

I wont' have any splash at the swap but I will have one paint like in my avatar- it's a boy.

Hi guys! I can't wait to come tomorrow-- what other sorts of things do people sell? I'm definitely buying two leghorns and a silkie (the start of my first flock!), but I'd love to find maybe a maran hen or two, or a splash silkie hen (I think splashes are gooorgeous!).

Back
Top Bottom