Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Need some advice. I just lost one of my young layers to sickness. just wondering how long does it take before others show the sign if they caught it of her? At the moment the rest look healthy no signs of sickness. I have cleaned out their coop, nesting boxes and containers. Just worried caused she was in there for possible 1 -2 days before I was able to isolate her.

Need some advice. I just lost one of my young layers to sickness. just wondering how long does it take before others show the sign if they caught it of her? At the moment the rest look healthy no signs of sickness. I have cleaned out their coop, nesting boxes and containers. Just worried caused she was in there for possible 1 -2 days before I was able to isolate her.

What were her symptoms?

She had lost a lot of weight, her face went really white her comb was red but had a patch of purplish colour to it, lathegic and slept all day, ate and drank very little and her vent turned white and her poo was very smelly and looked like she had a prolapse but there was no signs of it.

Back
Top Bottom