Australorp Black Blue & Splash! POST PICS PLEASE!!!

Awesome! Thanks for Sharing. We have some chickens
from Rattlesnake Ridge. We're big fans of Kurt!

We love Blue Australorps!!!

Look forward to seeing your pictures ...

The ones from Kurt are beautiful, and are a good size. What's not to love about a Blue Australorp?
big_smile.png

Hubby promised me that he would upload those pics to the computer tonight after he gets home. He has one of those nice Canon camera's he got for Christmas a few years ago.

I finally got one uploaded here. My Roosters name is Flash, the blue one is Zhane, and the splash female is Precious. They were going in and out from under the misters.

900x900px-LL-e07c29f6_Flash-Precious-Zhane.png

Oh they are stunning!!!! I think my blue Australorp girl layed her first egg today! Dad checked last night and collected the eggs and today there was 4 when we only have 3 mature hens! The blue pullets comb has grown and pinkened in the last week

I think hers is the one in the middle. In real life (the pic doesnt capture colour that well) the white egg from our Ancona is on the left, her egg in the middle and one of my normal Aussie eggs on the right. It is a lighter shade than my normal Aussie eggs but not white like my Ancona's. Its a bit misshaped too! Im hoping anyway

Oh they are stunning!!!! I think my blue Australorp girl layed her first egg today! Dad checked last night and collected the eggs and today there was 4 when we only have 3 mature hens! The blue pullets comb has grown and pinkened in the last week

I think hers is the one in the middle. In real life (the pic doesnt capture colour that well) the white egg from our Ancona is on the left, her egg in the middle and one of my normal Aussie eggs on the right. It is a lighter shade than my normal Aussie eggs but not white like my Ancona's. Its a bit misshaped too! Im hoping anyway

Well, if she is just starting to lay eggs, it will take a while for her to get her egg laying system going good. My 2 young pullets standing close by him are from the same hatch as the boy. The females haven't started laying eggs yet. It looks like the splash female will be laying before my blue female though, as you can see in my pic above they aren't red enough yet. The splash female is more pinker though.

Well, if she is just starting to lay eggs, it will take a while for her to get her egg laying system going good. My 2 young pullets standing close by him are from the same hatch as the boy. The females haven't started laying eggs yet. It looks like the splash female will be laying before my blue female though, as you can see in my pic above they aren't red enough yet. The splash female is more pinker though.

Mine are similar. My blue girl has a way bigger comb compared to my black pullet!

Back
Top Bottom