Australorp Black Blue & Splash! POST PICS PLEASE!!!

Here's my Rosemond (Rosie) she will be 19 weeks old this weekend & I'm expectantly waiting for her first egg. I'm really glad I have her in my flock. This is all new to me & I'm really enjoying learning about all the breeds
1f60a.png
1f60d.png

Here's my Rosemond "Rosie" She will be 19 weeks & I'm expectantly waiting for her first egg. She is sweet, but has started pecking my knee until she gets her treats or I pick her up for a cuddle. I'm glad I got an Australorp
1f60a.png

She'll be laying those eggs for you soon enough. Yes, they really do like the attention, and especially those treats!

Hi everyone! I am just starting what I believe will be a long love affair with BBS Australorps. I have 6 lovely black pullets from Frank Castelvecchi and this gorgeous splash cock from Kurt Camm of RattlesnakeRidge . Come spring I hope to be posting lots of pictures.

Hi everyone! I am just starting what I believe will be a long love affair with BBS Australorps. I have 6 lovely black pullets from Frank Castelvecchi and this gorgeous splash cock from Kurt Camm of RattlesnakeRidge . Come spring I hope to be posting lots of pictures.
With the splash rooster and the black hens, any of your future hatchlings from that will be the Blue Babies. My rooster and a couple of my hens are from Kurt. One of those hens is a Splash, and the other one is a Blue. I also have 3 more POL pullets (2 Blues, and 1 Black) that came from Chase who got them from the Hupp Farm Line.

I thought that I would show a new pic of my Australorps that was just taken today. The 2 Splashes and the Blue on the left are from the eggs I got from Kurt (Rattlesnake Ridge). The other 3 pullets on the left I bought from Chase, who got his from Chet (Hupp Farms). It is so hard to get a good pic with all of them in, because they don't like to stand still.

LL

I thought that I would show a new pic of my Australorps that was just taken today. The 2 Splashes and the Blue on the left are from the eggs I got from Kurt (Rattlesnake Ridge). The other 3 pullets on the left I bought from Chase, who got his from Chet (Hupp Farms). It is so hard to get a good pic with all of them in, because they don't like to stand still.
LL
Love the splashes

Back
Top Bottom