Available for Rehoming - 6x Male F1 Crosses in Beaufort, SC

zachcpierce

Songster
Sep 30, 2019
Port Royal, SC
I am aware that cockerels are a dime a dozen, but I wanted to make these boys available to anyone willing to rehome them. They were hatched out by a broody hen in our backyard, but the eggs came from a mixed flock of all pure breed hens and two roosters. There were two roosters in that flock were a Black (Split Lavender) Orpington and a Blue Wheaten Americauna (legit, not EE). So if you want some interesting genetics to mix in your flock, these boys may interest you. Its also just fun to try and figure out their genetics by looking at them. They hatched on August 13, 2021 and are probably about to start crowing soon.

#1.png

#2.png

#3.png

#4.png

#5.png

#6.png

Pretty boys. You might your state thread also. Good luck

I am aware that cockerels are a dime a dozen, but I wanted to make these boys available to anyone willing to rehome them. They were hatched out by a broody hen in our backyard, but the eggs came from a mixed flock of all pure breed hens and two roosters. There were two roosters in that flock were a Black (Split Lavender) Orpington and a Blue Wheaten Americauna (legit, not EE). So if you want some interesting genetics to mix in your flock, these boys may interest you. Its also just fun to try and figure out their genetics by looking at them. They hatched on August 13, 2021 and are probably about to start crowing soon.

View attachment 2926003
View attachment 2926004
View attachment 2926005
View attachment 2926009
View attachment 2926010
View attachment 2926011
Update: Rehoming was done today.

Back
Top Bottom