[b]"EGG TRAIN"[b]add me & my info. ongoing list

Shame I didntknow about this last year, I made a road trip from New York to Vegas via Pensylvania, Niagra, Ohio, Indianna, Illanois, missouri, Oklahoma, texas, new mexico, arizona and California! Would have been fun meeting people and delivering eggs on the way. Not much use to you now though as I reside in the UK

What happened to this thread? Has the egg train been successful? Wolftracks, I live in Sonora CA and could transport eggs up and down the motherlode area from time to time. But I'm wondering if this idea really worked? If so, have you had any feedback on the hatch rate percentages?
jumpy.gif

I'm in Southern Maryland in the Washington DC metro. I work in SW DC, I'm 45 min south of Baltimore, MD, 30 min south of Alexandria, VA, & 30 min north of Dalgren, VA.

Let me know if I can help out.

I can join in.

My husband goes from north central Florida (Lake City) to Brunswick / St Simons Island, Ga every Mon and then returns on every Thursday.

I can help get things from the Jacksonville area to this area.

Wow, what a cool idea, I just saw this!

I'm in Central Virginia and love to travel to the following areas every now and then on weekends (usually Saturdays):

Southern NC
Maryland
Washington DC
All over Virginia :)

Thanks!

~ Karen

Back
Top Bottom