Back to Eden Gardening and Hugelkulture and other non-conventional garden methods

Pics
Thank you! So do the trees have to be right next to each other? Not sure I have room for 2 in the garden but I could also put them elsewhere.

And what cherries are in frozen fruit mixes and also in the jars? The jarred ones are pretty gross but the frozen ones are good.
The bees fly around quite a bit so no need for them to be adjacent to each other.

This man discusses the benefits of the woodchips in creating fungal based compost.... thought this might fit with unusual methods of how to improve the health of fruit trees and companions for an organic orchard. Other things like applying lime over most of theleaf drop to kill off apple scab; mow to chop up leaves to eliminate housing for moles and let hawks find them.......enjoy.

:frow Nice of you to visit. DId you see how huge and old those apple trees are????? wow!

I did they are huge! My apple trees won't come out of dormancy. I think grubs may be eating their roots.
I bought some beneficial nematodes but I don't know if the can get in our cows and dogs. I called our county extension office and I'm waiting on a call back from them.

Beneficial nematodes will not infect your animals.
ditto.

Internal parasites are VERY HOST SPECIFIC. Meaning only a RARE few cross from one species to another. RARE. Very rare. There are a couple that cross from a dog to human, and cat to human. We know them because this affects the health of us or our animals. What is forgotten is the 1000 others that do not, and so are not mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom