Back to Eden Gardening and Hugelkulture and other non-conventional garden methods

Pics
Why am I not surprised google does more to track one my new phone has a locator
it will ask you rate anywhere you go it knows ... you shut location off it figures out how to turn it back on

Yeah it's really creepy. I have my location turned off yet it usually knows haha

I agree Google wants to much info on us!
My sister went take her phone with her when she leaves the house. Yet some how her phone knew she went to the grocery store and bought groceries. And she's never put any bank or credit card info on her phone! How do you explain that? Talk about creepy!

Wow that is very very creepy!!! I kinda wanna try that haha

I have the same thing we go to our local Tavern allot to eat it is arrp preferred great food
we have been here long enough they know us stupid phone asks Do you want to review it

If you want to go incognito, you must walk or take public transportation, and not carry a cell phone. However, if this country goes the way of China, even the pedestrian can be tracked. Our newest car had the tire warning light come on. The next week, we received a Toyota mailing offering a free tire check.

If you want to go incognito, you must walk or take public transportation, and not carry a cell phone. However, if this country goes the way of China, even the pedestrian can be tracked. Our newest car had the tire warning light come on. The next week, we received a Toyota mailing offering a free tire check.

Yeah, there's cameras everywhere.

And cars have GPS tracking units built into them I think.

Watching the CBS show Hunted a yesr or two ago really made me realize just how easy it is to track you.

They had several teams of two people (some friends, some married or dating, etc.) Go off the grid for 28 days and if you won you got a bunch of money.

BUT.

They also had the top experts in the field after you so a bunch of ex military, ex law enforcement, ex government agency, etc.

Most people couldn't do it. Very very hard in this day and age.

BUT.

Some people also just made stupid mistakes.

Forgetting to leave their phone, going to the ATM, not ditching a car, etc.

Cause the other catch was that you only got so much money and you were only allowed to pull a certain amount out at once so you had to go to the ATM. Which of course had cameras.

I think that part was kinda mean cause if you didn't have to do that you could disappear fairly easily.

But then I guess the show would be too hard cause it'd be pointless and unfair.

You also could only go within certain states.

But they have cameras every so often on the highways too so pretty impossible to avoid them.

It's also scary what they can get from your phones and social media.

Also, one person bought a bus tickey but they used the ATM there to get money so they say them even though they had a disguise cause it also sends a ping to them when used.

Anyway, so then cause they saw them and the exact station, all they had to do was go and ask what bus they got on and wait for them at the other station. They got caught lol

Despite all the technology though, one person got caught or almost got caught the old school way. She had written her entire itinerary on one of those large desktop calendar so guess what... it left an imprint on the next page they were able to dust or do whatever to copy/read it and get her entire itinerary even though she took that page. Very stupid lol

Some set up secret emails with family or a letter mailing system. They caught that guy too somehow lol

I get leaving your family is hard but if you're gonna be off grid, you can't be mailing letters or emails lmao

Also people are stupid and use their family and friends to hide and stuff. Okay, not entirely stupid cause I wouldn't want to stay with complete strangers either (though two college beach boys did lol) but like.... that's the first thing they're gonna look at. They know who your network is and who you're most likely to go to for help.

I imagine with that tire thing, they probably have the car computer hooked into the main Toyota database/computer which seems odd or illegal. Idk.

Back
Top Bottom