Backyard Brahmas!!

Pics
my babies growing so quickly!

Anyone any idea what colour this little one will be?
Also any hints & tips on how to sex them? I have never had brahmas before and have 4, just over a week old. I think I have 2 lights, one golden(?) and this one.

Thank you! Am going to go and look now!
I have a mixed bunch and the araucanas, the leghorns and the campine all have big wings and tail feathers but the wyandottes and brahmas don't! Hope this just means they are slower to develop and not that they are all boys!

Not trying to bust up the thread or anything but I need some serious idea help here in Texas... I'm not a carpenter by a loooong shot... I'm trying to convert my sons swing set into a coop & I need some ideas... I'm using corigated aluminum siding but I need help with infrastructure ideas like cheep nesting box ideas feeders etc... I'm on a tight budget so I need to do it redneck style for now until I can build a bigger coop... I'm also on a time limit cause my cousin is thinning his flock to breed pretty soon & he may end up selling the 6 brahmas I'm supposed to get.... Help!!!

Not trying to bust up the thread or anything but I need some serious idea help here in Texas... I'm not a carpenter by a loooong shot... I'm trying to convert my sons swing set into a coop & I need some ideas... I'm using corigated aluminum siding but I need help with infrastructure ideas like cheep nesting box ideas feeders etc... I'm on a tight budget so I need to do it redneck style for now until I can build a bigger coop... I'm also on a time limit cause my cousin is thinning his flock to breed pretty soon & he may end up selling the 6 brahmas I'm supposed to get.... Help!!!
I just use a section of rain gutter nailed to the wall for a feeder. Nesting boxes I used old 5 gallon buckets with the lids cut in half and laid on their side. (check with nursing home or restaurants for giveaways) for a roost you can use branches.

Back
Top Bottom