Backyard Brahmas!!

Pics

Just thought I'd share a pic of a couple of my brahmas :) a splash laced and a splash buff columbian

This pretty one was supposed to be a buff
And here is one of its buff siblings
Nice, a nice little chap...the pullet just has a lot of dark in her, but she´s still buff. I have one like that because she has partridge in her..brings out the darker colouring. Very pretty, though....unless, of course, you want to take it more seriously...
wink.png

Nice, a nice little chap...the pullet just has a lot of dark in her, but she´s still buff.  I have one like that because she has partridge in her..brings out the darker colouring.  Very pretty, though....unless, of course, you want to take it more seriously...;)

Nope they are just for fun. Going to keep a buff cockerel to breed to the partridge looking buffs and my splash buff columbians and 2 laced girls.

Nope they are just for fun. Going to keep a buff cockerel to breed to the partridge looking buffs and my splash buff columbians and 2 laced girls.
Sounds very pertty. I bought a couple of Brahmas here, a partrige hen and a partridge/gold-laced cock. They give me mostly black youngsters and a few buff. I´m planning to order some eggs to pop under one of the brahma hens and that´ll just be a mottley mix, I hope I get some pretty ones!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom