Backyard Brahmas!!

Okay, let them out long enough to get a couple of pictures. After I took the first three, I couldn't figure out which one I left out! So, this is three of them, I'll work on the rest in about a week when I can tell one from the other!

So adorable!!
love.gif

Trooper, I have seen some hatching eggs for sale on both, but no live chicks or started birds at all....definitely no breeders that I have seen. Best of luck to you! The project colors are fun, and Brahmas are so nice! Also saw you over on the SFH thread, Bulldogma and KIForgot both have great birds! Hatched quite a few last year, but couldn't keep them after some laws here changed...Keeping an eye for any more changes, and looking for a new place to live in a couple of years, we really want more CHICKENS!!!!

Trooper, I have seen some hatching eggs for sale on both, but no live chicks or started birds at all....definitely no breeders that I have seen. Best of luck to you! The project colors are fun, and Brahmas are so nice! Also saw you over on the SFH thread, Bulldogma and KIForgot both have great birds! Hatched quite a few last year, but couldn't keep them after some laws here changed...Keeping an eye for any more changes, and looking for a new place to live in a couple of years, we really want more CHICKENS!!!!

I placed an ad on here under the chicks section I got some super nice Dark brahmas at the chickens show earlier and I want to get some more colors but they have to be big. I know there are breeders out there I just have to find them. Yes I love my SFH they are so pretty and good natured

I miss my SFH, but LOVE my GL Brahmas! They dwarf even my Wyandotte that is older. None of my birds are even a year (only 7 months), but the Brahmas are more than knee height already! Jersey Giants are also on my list (heritage BBS) for the future.....

I miss my SFH, but LOVE my GL Brahmas! They dwarf even my Wyandotte that is older. None of my birds are even a year (only 7 months), but the Brahmas are more than knee height already! Jersey Giants are also on my list (heritage BBS) for the future.....

These darks are huge they have the real heavy brow. I figure since its March now breeders will have chicks available.

Back
Top Bottom