Backyard Brahmas!!

Bumpercar: thanks.
I was referring to a blue brahma chick on a different thread. To my untrained eye, it looked alot like a blue copper Marans I hatched (especially the leg coloring).
I have also seen lavender brahma hatching eggs for sale.
try watching rare breeds poultry auction, sometimes someone has some of the different colors like the blues, blacks and even the lav. Colombians

welcome, i wish the weather would break so i could go home and see my chickens, i had a cockeral that i hatched this past summer that looked like he was a rblw, i sure want to see how big he is now and what color he turned out for sure

Just curious
Who is responsible for developing the laced Brahmas in the US? When I search several names appear: Gary, Dan, Greenfire.

Just curious
Who is responsible for developing the laced Brahmas in the US? When I search several names appear: Gary, Dan, Greenfire.
There are several sources, depending on the variety in question. I'm certainly not an expert on the history of the different varieties, maybe one of the "old timers" on the thread can answer your question.

Bumpercar: thanks.
I was referring to a blue brahma chick on a different thread. To my untrained eye, it looked alot like a blue copper Marans I hatched (especially the leg coloring).
I have also seen lavender brahma hatching eggs for sale.
I would love some Lavender ones...where perchance are they selling those? :)

Back
Top Bottom