Backyard Brahmas!!

Thanks for the response. I'm in Flagler county, between Daytona & St Augustine. I'm hoping to find one close. I love getting my own mix. I have about 50 chickens, so price is a little bit of concern to me & most are Brahma, so they can EAT! lol Thanks again. I'll just keep searching. :) 

That store Big Medicine was talking about (Rural King) has locations in FL according to their website.

Thanks for the response. I'm in Flagler county, between Daytona & St Augustine. I'm hoping to find one close. I love getting my own mix. I have about 50 chickens, so price is a little bit of concern to me & most are Brahma, so they can EAT! lol Thanks again. I'll just keep searching. :) 
I know right where that is. My parents used to own property in Bunnell. That was quite a few years ago though. I'm on the other side of the state. Good luck with your search.

I know right where that is. My parents used to own property in Bunnell. That was quite a few years ago though. I'm on the other side of the state. Good luck with your search.
we have a place in the panhandle, defuniak springs
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom