Backyard Brahmas!!

Looking for rare color Brahma chickens to start a breeding program. I'm in NW PA. 45 acre farm. We pretty much free range our chicken right now but I want to get into some serious breeding. I have investigated most of the breeds and Brahma chickens are the way I want to go.

Also looking for a mentor/co-breeder willing to share knowledge and swap chickens.

Thank you in advance.
I think we spoke before. I have Gold Laced Brahmas, Blue Partridge, & Blue Columbian. I have a few pairs young available for sale right now. The pullets are close to point of lay. I can ship. I have eggs as well & will have chicks the beginning of next month. I also occasionally swap eggs. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!!!

I think a white Brahma would be a gorgeous bird lady who. Do you have any pictures?

I do

Those are Light Brahmas. I think they were talking about a totally white colored Brahma. Lights are pretty common. They are cute nonetheless.

Hello everyone, just joined this thread. I went to a chicken friends house and she had some Light Brahma's, I absolutely fell in love with them. Finally talked her into selling me a couple of hens. They are beautiful birds.

Back
Top Bottom