Backyard Brahmas!!

Just got a call that my 25 Light Brahma babies are waiting at the post office!!

Edit: aren't they precious!!

Last edited:
Anyone looking for any beautiful Brahma cock birds to add to their flock? I have a few (7+) gorgeous boys. I'm asking $15 each plus shipping. There's Gold Laced, Gold Partridge, Blue & Black Columbian. I've attached a few pics.

So I'm new to this thread, and a new brahma mama
1f601.png
She's supposed to be a light brahma, but she is very dark...is this normal? I skimmed through some of the posts, and most light brahmas seem to be more yellow than she is. She is from a hatchery-not sure which one since I got her from a local farm store. But, regardless of what she will look like, I'm so excited to watch her grow up!!

So I'm new to this thread, and a new brahma mama
1f601.png
She's supposed to be a light brahma, but she is very dark...is this normal? I skimmed through some of the posts, and most light brahmas seem to be more yellow than she is. She is from a hatchery-not sure which one since I got her from a local farm store. But, regardless of what she will look like, I'm so excited to watch her grow up!!

Some can be very dark as chicks. They seem to have more dark fluff under their feathers as adults making the Columbian pattern less crisp but still nice looking birds. Its not a hard and fast rule, just my personal experience and what I've seen on here. She's a cutie!!

Back
Top Bottom