Bantam Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Flock~ 4 hens and one rooster. California

chickee

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 20, 2010
Sierra foothills, California
SOLD :)

Beautiful, quality stock from show winning lines (JenC) 2 splash laced red hens, 2 blue laced red hens and 1 blue laced red rooster. 3 hens are 2 years old, one is 1 years old and the rooster is 1 1/2 years old.

I will sell the hens in pairs or all 4 together without the rooster.

Local pick-up only ~ Please don't ask me if I'll ship. I am located in Grass Valley, California.

Last edited:
I see that, these birds have been sold, but do you happen to know were someone could acquire Bantam Blue Laced Red Wyandotte's in the Gold Country area? We are looking for 4 hens and a rooster. Thank you. Any help in a direction to look is much appreciated.

I see that, these birds have been sold, but do you happen to know were someone could acquire Bantam Blue Laced Red Wyandotte's in the Gold Country area? We are looking for 4 hens and a rooster. Thank you. Any help in a direction to look is much appreciated.
Sorry I don't. I acquired mine from JenC who is up in Oak Run on the way to Redding. She does sell hatching eggs and sometimes has adult birds for sale. She shows her birds so is down this way sometimes. Wouldn't hurt to contact her. Her website is "Thundering Hooves Ranch."

Good luck finding some :)

Candy

Back
Top Bottom