BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got better pictures
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg

I'm thinking splash, but maybe she has some other gene at work also? Columbian, birchen?? I'm just throwing out wild guesses...

Maybe post some pics in the Genetics section, or see if some of these folks may stop in and give an opinion. @The Moonshiner @nicalandia @BlackHackle @Egghead_Jr can't think of who else to tag...

I ended up swapping my standard EEs for 3 Cochin bantams. 1 black and 2 partridge. Night and day personality difference from my standards. These little girls are SO SWEET.

Beeeder said they are 4.5 months old. How big will there eggs be? Any pictures? I LOVE these gals.

Here is an example. My Cochin bantam is about 4 years so I think she has entered the "jumbo" egg stage of life.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I hope this helps

she has black white and the reddish brown color. i thought that meant she was a calico. and the lady i got her from breeds calicos, but didn't say if she was a calico.

she has black white and the reddish brown color. i thought that meant she was a calico. and the lady i got her from breeds calicos, but didn't say if she was a calico.

That frizzle is adorable!! :love
I’d say she’s poor quality calico if she even is.
More like buff columbian I think.

I have a little red bantam Cochin pullet that has buff and black leakage.
She also doesn’t have nearly the leg feathering a Cochin should have.
Here she is with my buff bantam Cochin.
A920C47D-C44B-4652-AA43-E6D43C38D3F5.jpeg

I definitely couldn’t show her because she just doesn’t have all the Cochin attributes but I love her nonetheless and keep them all as pets. :love

Back
Top Bottom