Banty mix from Tractor Supply?

yoopergirl1211

Crowing
5 Years
Dec 12, 2016
Erie PA
Hi any help identifying chicks would be great! Thanks!
Chick 1

Chick 2

Chick 3

Chick 4

Chick 5

Chick 6

Chick 7

Chick 8

Im thinking a couple of them are the same breed. I have 6 of chick 8 I believe.

Last edited:
We only had Cochin bantam's and an all white bantam chick with no feathers on their legs at my work. All the partridge cochin's got sold out before I could get off work by buy some D":

We only had Cochin bantam's and an all white bantam chick with no feathers on their legs at my work. All the partridge cochin's got sold out before I could get off work by buy some D": 
I bought 6 from one store but pretty sure they are all the same (bottom pic) so I went to another one a bought every chick that looked different lol. Hubby is out of town and only agreed to first batch.... oops lol

Quote:
I know exactly what you're going through! I bought 6 that all looked different on Saturday, I lost one, and when I went into tractor supply yesterday, they had a new shipment and none of them looked like what I already had so I bought six more... I'm going through the same thing wondering what they'll grow up to look like. Here's a link to my post with pics of my new chicks. :) https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1158920/what-will-they-look-like

You had a better selection then I did! I may have went to a third tractor supply and got 6 more.... 5 Bantam silkies and another regular one.... I think I have a problem lol

Last edited:
You had a better selection then I did! I may have went to a third tractor supply and got 6 more.... 5 Bantam silkies and another regular one.... I think I have a problem lol

Haha! I got some from two different shipments which I'm sure helped. I wasn't too worried about getting silkies since I already got those last year from a hatchery and have two black hens and a splash roo. I think there are much worse problems and addictions to have!

Haha! I got some from two different shipments which I'm sure helped. I wasn't too worried about getting silkies since I already got those last year from a hatchery and have two black hens and a splash roo. I think there are much worse problems and addictions to have!

Definitely! These are my newest ones.

My first silkies so im not sure why some have feathered feet, or fluffier heads. And do you think they are all white?

Back
Top Bottom