Bay Area BYCers!

hey BA people. for those in the south bay, the best plant sale around is this weekend. STAY AWAY FROM MY PEPPERS!! If you really want a particular plant, go early and stand in line, things go QUICK!

http://www.mastergardeners.org/spri...ce=tips&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2013-04

There is a Master Gardener plant sale in Walnut Creek on Saturday, also.

The Great Tomato Plant Sale
Saturday, April 6, 2013
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Our Garden
Corner of North Wiget Lane and Shadelands Drive, Walnut Creek
(In the Shadelands Office Park, off of Ygnacio Valley Road)

I may have some soon. I had some fert. issues so I switched out my roo and added two youngsters about a month ago. I set eggs on Monday and plan to candle on Wednesday. If fert is good, I can set some eggs for you. I will also have Fert. eggs available. My line of Welsummers originated from Whitmore Farm and they lay nice dark brown eggs.

Thank you so much for the info!

frow.gif

Hi Everyone,

I'm in Millbrae, we have 1 Buff Orpington, 1 Black Star, and will be adding a couple more soon. Millbrae limits us to 4 hens without a permit. Happy to be here, thanks for starting this thread.

Loco Latvian

Today, a very lovely lady got in touch with me to inquire about Orpington pullets. She currently has only 2 chickens, and very interested in adding some pullets or young adults to her tiny flock.

If you have any pullets, or young adults that you are looking to sell to a good home, please PM me so I can give you her contact information.

Lual

Back
Top Bottom