BBS English Orpington Hatching eggs10+, NPIP Certified.

These are some really beautiful 100% English Orpingtons, fluffy and real docile bird, a joy to handle. Very Friendly and the roos are nice as well. I have been hatching these eggs with good success. I use foam shippers that I get from LAMIKE and they work great to give the best protection for shipped eggs. They are 29.00 for 10+ some extras and 16.00 for shipping. I have been getting great reports back of very high hatch rates from these shipped eggs.

50x50px-ZC-03b99eb8_IMG_1714.jpeg

Last edited:
I ordered these, I paid for 12 and have 14 eggs developing beautifully past 1week now! We are very excited. The packing was great. They were packed in foam and the air cells were all intact which is amazing for hatched egg. All arrived safely here to GA and I will post pics when my babies arrive. Thank you so much! I will be a return customer. ;)

I ordered these, I paid for 12 and have 14 eggs developing beautifully past 1week now! We are very excited. The packing was great. They were packed in foam and the air cells were all intact which is amazing for hatched egg. All arrived safely here to GA and I will post pics when my babies arrive. Thank you so much! I will be a return customer.
wink.png

Thanks so much and very glad you are pleased with your purchase.

Back
Top Bottom