Bearded Silkie Chicks - Davie FL.

jjaazzy

Songster
11 Years
Mar 2, 2013
Davie, Fl
I have beautiful Bearded Silkie chicks of different ages. These chicks are from show quality stock and the babies are fantastic, fully feathered feet and huge poufy heads. Take a look at the older birds in these pictures, just stunning, If I had the room I would be keeping them for sure. I have different age groups from a couple of weeks to 4 months old. I am in short supply of room and would like to find great homes for these birds. So all birds regardless of age I am asking 10.00. No worries here about healthy birds, I have a very small flock of birds.
I would like to sell in groups of 3 or more, cause everyone needs a buddy, These stunning birds have beautiful personalities, you won't be disappointed.
If you would like more photos - Please ask.

Last edited:
Sorry I never have and I think they would be too scared. I would not want to put them through that. If I knew someone that was traveling north in a car I think that would be less stressful. But sadly I don't.

Do you still have these im located in jupiter and I'm interested in some females from 1 month to 6 weeks

I am near ft lauderdale and miami. I looked up your location you had listed and we are about 3 .5 hours away.

It says on your post that this classified ad is closed. Just in case you can still get this message, I am looking for a couple of chickens for their eggs mostly although I'll probably make pets out of them. I am concerned about neighborhood cats. Please respond. I am in Oakland Park. [email protected]

I have beautiful Bearded Silkie chicks of different ages. These chicks are from show quality stock and the babies are fantastic, fully feathered feet and huge poufy heads. Take a look at the older birds in these pictures, just stunning, If I had the room I would be keeping them for sure. I have different age groups from a couple of weeks to 4 months old. I am in short supply of room and would like to find great homes for these birds. So all birds regardless of age I am asking 10.00. No worries here about healthy birds, I have a very small flock of birds.
I would like to sell in groups of 3 or more, cause everyone needs a buddy, These stunning birds have beautiful personalities, you won't be disappointed.
What colors do you have ?

Back
Top Bottom