Buff Orp Hens:

Big Girl
Momma Pajama
Sammy
Monster (she's HUGE)
Dixie Doodle
Judy

Pair of Ko Shamo:
Male: Popeye (walks just like Popeye when Popeye is heading for a fight lol!)
Hen: Lady

Back row: Brownie (short for Miss Brown Chicken, she's an EE) Front row, left to right: Lucy (SL Wyandotte), Batman (Barred Rock, she's a girl, but DS insisted...), Stampy Longbeak (Buff Orpington)
ahhhhhhhh
1f425.png
1f604.png

Last edited:
thats a Beauty
One of our first chickens was sold to us as a female, but "she" was not. She turned out to be a rooster. One of our children wanted to name her Mimi and the other wanted to name her Odet. A compromise was made and we ended up with a rooster with not one, but two girl names. This was Mimi-Odet. He is no longer with us (thank goodness! He was the meanest pet I've ever had!) but he was a good looking chicken. He was also sold as an EE but I'm almost positive he was a SLW

Last edited:
Polish Crested Hens: Sia and Nachos Mixed gaming hen: Francine :)
One of our first chickens was sold to us as a female, but "she" was not. She turned out to be a rooster. One of our children wanted to name her Mimi and the other wanted to name her Odet. A compromise was made and we ended up with a rooster with not one, but two girl names. This was Mimi-Odet. He is no longer with us (thank goodness! He was the meanest pet I've ever had!) but he was a good looking chicken. He was also sold as an EE but I'm almost positive he was a SLW
I
1f49a.png
The name Nachos

We have 6 Americauna's that are about 2 months old. We named them Maggie (who is yellow with stripes on her crown), Sweetie (the smallest and by far the sweetest), Ruby (who almost died but nursed her back to health--she's black and white--gorgeous), Hazel (is brown and very skittish), Cruella (the matriarch of the group--she's not the friendliest hence her name), and Hantz Love (a buff chicken that my daughter picked out and also named -- She's 3. ha ha Ha Building a fun chicken coop. This is our first set of hens and so far so good!
Your chicks are sooooo cute

Last edited:
Fun! We went with a P theme, as I called the first batch "the peeps". We are now dangerously close to running out of P's... we have 10 new ones we need names for! Our current flock is...

Pablo
Penny
Peachy
Poppy
Peggy
Penelope
Polly
Piper
Pierce
Pebbles
Paisley
Pumpkin