Best Rooster Photo/Video Contest WITH Prize!

Username: The Chickens' Maid
Is this your chicken: yes
What breed is your rooster, or is it a mix. If you know what kind of mix it is, please tell: serama
Do I have your permission to use this photo in my article: yes

Rooster Crowing:

Henry-

Rooster sunbathing:
Good pictures!

Last edited:
Hi Chicky Crazy!

I've got 3 photos for your consideration but I couldn't find a paint program on my computer and "Aperture" my photo program would only watermark with an image so I used my avatar as a water mark. If that doesn't work for you and you would like to use the image I'll post it free of markings and you can mark it with my name on it.

Category Title Rooster

Category Title Rooster

Category Title Spur/Feet

-Stephen

I would really like it if someone could enter a picture of a rooster chick or a young chick. Thank you!

This is my Light Sussex rooster Bertie, at one day, one week, and one year. He's the yellow chick.

I think I used a few of the pictures I submitted on here in an article for the BYC contest. I just want you to know that you can still use them in your article if you want to. I don't mind.

Username: The Chickens' Maid
Is this your chicken: yes
What breed is your rooster, or is it a mix. If you know what kind of mix it is, please tell: Easter Egger
Do I have your permission to use this photo in my article: yes

This is Patrick, who was supposed to be Patty.

Here he is now:

Last edited:
Username:dmbnj
Is this your chicken:Yes
What breed is your rooster, or is it a mix. If you know what kind of mix it is, please tell: Blue Cochin
Do I have your permission to use this photo in my article:
Yes
Rooster Chick

Back
Top Bottom