Bielefelder thread!!!!

Pics
I remember my Bielefelder chicks when they were like that. Now mine are grown up and boring, lucky you!:lol:!
I have 3 more Bielefelder's that should be hatching in a day or so from the second batch of shipped egg's. I also have some ordered from another breeder that's here in Arizona that is hatching from her flock of them. I intend to breed them after they grow up.

Ron is getting ready for the Welsumer hens.

Attachments

• B971C962-665A-46B0-A6C4-FD933DF7F461.jpeg
    B971C962-665A-46B0-A6C4-FD933DF7F461.jpeg
    356.5 KB · Views: 2
I sent the picture of my 4 new chick's that hatched in email to the lady down in Tucson that hatches from her flock of Bielefelder's, and she emailed me back this:

All I see are females, you lucky duck! Glad they worked out for you

I’ve got your eggs in the incubator with a projected hatch day of December 5. I’ll shoot you an email when the hatch starts.

Best,
Erin

I have 3 more Bielefelder's that should be hatching in a day or so from the second batch of shipped egg's. I also have some ordered from another breeder that's here in Arizona that is hatching from her flock of them. I intend to breed them after they grow up.
Cool! are you hatching them with a hen or an incubator? in september i hatched 10 chicks with a hen not on purpose!

Cool! are you hatching them with a hen or an incubator? in september i hatched 10 chicks with a hen not on purpose!
In a Nurture Rite 360 incubator that I bought off of Amazon a couple month's ago. 2 more of those chick's hatched this evening, another girl and finally a boy! So now I have 5 Bielefelder pullet's and their cockerel. :D

How can I import top of the line silver Bielefelder to start my flock and breeding program? Thanks !
The only place I’ve seen them is Spring Creek Heritage Farms in Bellingham, Wa. But they are very very expensive!!!! Other than that you could import from Canada??? But importation with quarantine and all might be just as expensive as buying from Spring Creek. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom