Bielefelder thread!!!!

Pics
Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!! But also sadly barbara died last night.😭 I have no idea how she died I just found her at the bottom of the night cage completely no bite marks or anything!
If anyone knows what happened please let me know. thanks!
Happy Easter to you also! When I got the message when I signed into my email and read the name Barbara as that is my name, I had to hurry up and sign in. I don't know what might have happed to her. Has she been having any problem's with her egg laying? Has she been eating and drinking normally? Are you near any of those places that had the bird flu?

Happy Easter to you also! When I got the message when I signed into my email and read the name Barbara as that is my name, I had to hurry up and sign in. I don't know what might have happed to her. Has she been having any problem's with her egg laying? Has she been eating and drinking normally? Are you near any of those places that had the bird flu?
I have another thread about this and they all said that she had a heart attack!

DD5C4CA0-0CEF-4097-A60E-F76849F22669.jpeg

Just want to show off this pretty egg that Nettie laid! Her most speckled egg yet. 😁

I went back to the store to see what had arrived today. BIG mistake, huge. My chicken math got out of hand...

So now I have these two (and two salmon favorelles, one I think might be a roo since I bought impulsively and didn't research, still early, fingers crossed)

Anyway, these were bought mostly impulsively. I have done a some reading on the breed but not the part about being able to sex them by color. What are the chances that these two (the last two Bielefelder in the store) happen to be pullets? The look like it to me, but if so it is dumb 🤞🤞🤞🤞View attachment 3045251View attachment 3045253
Look like my pullets

Back
Top Bottom