Bielefelder thread!!!!

Pics
There are a few people that are selling the hatching egg's for them on ebay, and they are located in different states. Some are an auction, but a few of them are where you can "Buy it now" without having to play the bidding game. You can check them out here:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2499334.m570.l1312&_nkw=bielefelders&_sacat=46532
Thank you, I may have to look into that. I know summer isn't the greatest time to get fertile eggs, but we're starting up our chicken farm again and I'm so anxious to hatch, lol!

Thank you, I may have to look into that. I know summer isn't the greatest time to get fertile eggs, but we're starting up our chicken farm again and I'm so anxious to hatch, lol!
That's where I got the hatching egg's to start my flock up at. I bought from the seller there that goes by skywalker there. He's from out of the Chicago, Illinoise area, but he pack's them well and shipped them fast.

Thanks, I'm looking now and it's hard to figure out who to trust, so I appreciate the suggestion.
I know what you mean. I did have a good experience with the shipped one's that I got from skywalker though, and I would buy from him again. I'm out here in the desert of Arizona, so they did have to travel a way's to get here.

I got these two in February out of a $1 bin at Rural King. They weren’t marked with a breed. From what I’ve found I’m pretty sure they are Bielefelders. Ive never had the breed before. Do you all think that they are Bielefelders??

Attachments

• 447C0EF7-8203-4EFE-92B6-BE2E65647BFD.jpeg
    447C0EF7-8203-4EFE-92B6-BE2E65647BFD.jpeg
    967.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 4D627F93-63B3-4A81-8EC3-3951EE9F5DF5.jpeg
    4D627F93-63B3-4A81-8EC3-3951EE9F5DF5.jpeg
    702.5 KB · Views: 7
I got these two in February out of a $1 bin at Rural King. They weren’t marked with a breed. From what I’ve found I’m pretty sure they are Bielefelders. Ive never had the breed before. Do you all think that they are Bielefelders??
I agree that's what they look like to me.

I have an extra cockerel for them if you can come and get him.

I'm thinking that one of my Bielefelder girl's is going broody. For the past 3 day's she's been sitting in the nesting box on the fake egg's. If one of the other girl's lay's an egg in the other nest box, then she moves to that box. I am able to pick her up and move her out of the boxes though without her pecking me, but when I leave she will go back to sitting in the nesting box.

Back
Top Bottom