"Bigzio First Annual Chickenstock and plant trade" in WISCONSIN

Quote:
Welcome...raimnel. Glad to hear you'll make it!
smile.png

raimnel....I'm glad too, that you can make the party. I'm not sure what we are bringing yet either? Plenty of time yet. We can keep an eye on the first post here to see what everyone is bringing. Terri will update, when folks let her know, what they are adding to the menu. I have some ideas. Think I'll let them fester awhile....

~ bigzio

Quote:
This would be a great idea for those of us who are yet undecided on what food we will bring...when the date gets closer, post a list of foods already spoken for...that way the undecided can 'fill-in' the blanks!
big_smile.png

well you can put me down .. not sure how many will be with .. will get a better idea when we are closer .. also will see what good recipe's i can dig up for every one to eat

Pretty cool, eh! I'm thinking with months away until the first big event....100+ is reality!

Nobody can party like the cheeseheads.
wee.gif

~ bigzio

Busy day here today too!

In regards to the paper plates...I'll bring a stack of the smaller 7" also, besides the larger ones...so folks can grab a small plate to try this or that, eh? You know what I mean....hey that looks good, I'm gonna try that too!
pop.gif

~ bigzio

Back
Top Bottom