BIN: 12+ Blue,Black,Splash,White, Partridge & buff silkie eggs ship 2/26/2017wk located in Georgia

One of the silkie babies I hatched from your eggs last year has gone broody! So exciting! Could you sell a smaller batch of eggs (6 or so)? And would it still be $19 shipping?

One of the silkie babies I hatched from your eggs last year has gone broody! So exciting! Could you sell a smaller batch of eggs (6 or so)? And would it still be $19 shipping?
Hi dreamer5577, I'm sending you a message here Please check your messages here on BYC. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Any eggs available at this time?

Hi HeatherTheMommy they were sold for a time period there and now are available again for the upcoming week of 10/3/2016 if you are ready for some now, please message me and I'll be glad to help you. I am in the process of updating the ad. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Do you still have eggs available?
Bstarr20, I sent you a message here on BYC, Yes we continue to have eggs available and with just a short heads up we can ship. If you cannot see a message in your inbox, feel free to contact me on our farm e mail [email protected] and do let me know you are from BYC! Please message me back if you are ready and We'd be glad to help you in any way we can. Thanks for your interest .... and Blessings....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom