BIN: 12+ Blue,Black,Splash,White, Partridge & buff silkie eggs ship 2/26/2017wk located in Georgia

Where in Georgia are you located. I'm in Griffin and trying to figure out if it's better to pick up or have them shipped.

I am about a two hour drive for you, if you are interested in an order we would need to coordinate a pick up time but I will also be glad to ship. Please message me and let me know. Thanks.

I am interested in your eggs as well. Are you still selling?

simi33 yes I still have eggs available for the coming week. Please proceed to purchase to reserve the eggs if you are interested. Thanks and have a blessed day!

This is what some of the offspring from Bargain's eggs look like. I ordered a dozen hatching eggs. I got 14. All of them hatched, but I had predator problems that killed most of them off. I ended up with only TWO, and by pure chance it was a male and a female.

I always, always, always get compliments on these silkies! And I'm pretty darn sure they are heritage, because the female didn't start laying until she was 7 months old. Now she gives me about 1 egg every other day. I'm waiting for the moment she goes broody, but I haven't left eggs in there overnight for it, yet. But everyone and their brother and cousin wants an egg from this pair once they see the parents!

These are incredibly beautiful silkies, and very friendly too! My biggest issue is with the roo wanting to fight a gold polish roo through the chain link fence, so he sometimes gets a bloody comb. But otherwise, they are the most beautiful birds on my property!

Last edited:
Aww we need to get you some refills!!! thanks for your sweet sharing. You know we've added more birds and groupings of them since you ordered. I think you need to get some babies of these mothers!!!! (The blue (Blueberry Love) should be laying soon) The splashes are already laying!!
smile.png

silkymom1986, you have a message waiting you as a pm. Please do pay asap so I can get you scheduled for the upcoming week! Thank you so much and have a blessed day! Nancy

Back
Top Bottom