BIN: 12+ Blue,Black,Splash,White, Partridge & buff silkie eggs ship 2/26/2017wk located in Georgia

Diamond Dust you have pm! Sorry, this is Nancy I've been in and out of the medical facilities this week but all is well with your eggs! Thanks again for your order. We have orders we can fill for the coming week folks!

I sent you a PM! I bought eggs from you last year and they were huge hits with the kids, teachers, and adoptive chick parents. I would love to have your eggs in my bator again this year:)

Hi All

I am glad that I have found this forum.

I love the silkie chickens but unfortunately here in the UK we don't get those nice quality and fluffy silkes that you have, however I was wondering if I can import some of your beautiful silkies into the UK.

Please let me know if you can help as I have been looking everywhere here in the UK buy unfortunately I only see the UK version of them which is not what I am interested in.

I would appreciate all your help and suggestions on this.

Thanks.

Regards
Sal

I bought a dozen eggs from Nancy in July. Even after a 4,000 mile shipping detour (courtesy usps) 6 healthy chicks still hatched!!

Thank you Donniellesmedley, a lovely testimony, to the value of much wrapping and boxing and our farm's prayers for safety and hatching! Have a blessed day.
smile.png
And continuing to pray over those precious baby chicks! :)

Back
Top Bottom