BIN: 12+ Blue,Black,Splash,White, Partridge & buff silkie eggs ship 2/26/2017wk located in Georgia

Bargain, I'm excited my Bargain silkies are hatching! How cute! Looks like I got a really really good hatch!

So supery happy... please share photos for granny nanny and Granpapa Jacque! Thank you!! :)
love.gif
I have four out of four silkies looking great for our first hatch of the year!!! Yup I'm still on restriction... LOL........... Have a blessed day............

would love to be able to get a a mix of blue, black and buff, if that's possible. those are the only ones my mother has and I'm desperately searching for those 3 colors. If you have these available for one shipment I can PayPal the money immediately. And will want 2 dozen. .. One Dozen thus month and one next month. .. To clear room in incubators. Please PM me any info. Thank you & God bless.

You have some beauties and I have sent you a pm about the late hatch you were discussing in another thread. Thank you for sharing the photos:) Have a blessed evening....

Here is the first set of little fuzz butts! They're growing up so fast!

Here is the second set that hatched at the end of May. <3 Had a much better hatch the second time. Thank you again SO MUCH! :)

Here is the first set of little fuzz butts! They're growing up so fast!

Here is the second set that hatched at the end of May. <3 Had a much better hatch the second time. Thank you again SO MUCH! :)

Beautiful!!! you have some real lookers!!! Thanks for sharing their photos!

Back
Top Bottom