Bird Watchers Thread

Do you participate in bird watching?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
I don't actively bird watch, but I like getting an ID when I do see them around my yard.

Here are some red wing black birds I found in my yard a few years ago:

On our property I have also seen: lots of goldfinches, chickadees, doves, black vultures, turkey vultures, robins, eastern bluebird, tuffed titmice, a woodpecker, turkey, ruby throated hummingbirds, a bald eagle, a cat bird, a heron, and a neighbors chicken. :)

I don't actively bird watch, but I like getting an ID when I do see them around my yard. Here are some red wing black birds I found in my yard a few years ago: On our property I have also seen: lots of goldfinches, chickadees, doves, black vultures, turkey vultures, robins, eastern bluebird, tuffed titmice, a woodpecker, turkey, ruby throated hummingbirds, a bald eagle, a cat bird, a heron, and a neighbors chicken. :)
wow, awesome closeups of the babies and eggs. Great treat. Haha, a chicken in the mix of wildlife birds. Fun.

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS! LOVE THEM SO CUTE! Beautiful list of bird sightings I forgot I saw a wild turkey as well that roamed around my coop during breeding season she liked my tom but my hen didn't like her she didn't want her man with more then one lady ;)

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS! LOVE THEM SO CUTE! Beautiful list of bird sightings I forgot I saw a wild turkey as well that roamed around my coop during breeding season she liked my tom but my hen didn't like her she didn't want her man with more then one lady ;)
well I wouldn't blame her. I wouldn't want some strange female around my man either.

one time in the Summer, I went into the back yard, and I heard a hooting noise. I looked over into the neighbour's yard where it was coming from, and there was a huge great horned owl in their tree. I have no idea why it was there, it wasn't injured by no means, but it was pretty cool! Then one other time, I was at my Grandpa's house, and they had a bunch of young screech owls that would come in the night, sit on the telephone pole, and hoot. They are such funny owls, they sound like little ghosts! I've seen almost every bird on the MN list, and I LOVE to go bird watching. I don't take pictures much, but when I have my camera I do.

one time in the Summer, I went into the back yard, and I heard a hooting noise.  I looked over into the neighbour's yard where it was coming from, and there was a huge great horned owl in their tree.  I have no idea why it was there, it wasn't injured by no means, but it was pretty cool!  Then one other time, I was at my Grandpa's house, and they had a bunch of young screech owls that would come in the night, sit on the telephone pole, and hoot.  They are such funny owls, they sound like little ghosts!  I've seen almost every bird on the MN list, and I LOVE to go bird watching.  I don't take pictures much, but when I have my camera I do.  
That is so cool that youve seen owls. I love them but rarely see any where I live.

one time in the Summer, I went into the back yard, and I heard a hooting noise.  I looked over into the neighbour's yard where it was coming from, and there was a huge great horned owl in their tree.  I have no idea why it was there, it wasn't injured by no means, but it was pretty cool!  Then one other time, I was at my Grandpa's house, and they had a bunch of young screech owls that would come in the night, sit on the telephone pole, and hoot.  They are such funny owls, they sound like little ghosts!  I've seen almost every bird on the MN list, and I LOVE to go bird watching.  I don't take pictures much, but when I have my camera I do.  

That is so amazing! What a lucky day that must have been! I am so sorry I have no pictures for everyone I won't be on much either.

The neighbors pigions was in our yard which was awesome! I caught a couple photos of one closest to me.

Our other neighbors chickens come in our yard too XD we are very welcoming to all sorts of animals & the birds keep our yard bug free!

Back
Top Bottom