Bird Watchers Thread

Do you participate in bird watching?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Mine are penned away from them but I'm sure if they got together they would embark on a territorial battle of sorts. :lol:

Were you able to spot the pigeon in the photo? It was about 50 feet or so in a tree.

I can't find the pigeon but then I am looking at the pics with my smartphone which won't let me enlarge the images for some reason. And come to think of it, I have never really seen pigeons in trees anyway. They are usually on the ground, on wires, buildings, cliffsides, fences, telephone poles, manmade stuff. Hmmm.....

Pigeons like to scavenge from human debri & most get fed quite well that way.Anyhow there isn't much man made stuff to be on where I live mostly forest with a house every couple miles or so.Some spots are more clustered with homes then others.

Pigeons like to scavenge from human debri & most get fed quite well that way.Anyhow there isn't much man made stuff to be on where I live mostly forest with a house every couple miles or so.Some spots are more clustered with homes then others.
I like their iridescent colors. They don't bother me even though people don't like them. I get the impression they are intelligent birds.

I have never owned such randy birds. :th
haha, poult. It's funny how you put that. But their randy-ness isn't. It's frustrating. Over in the call duck thread Amykins is struggling with her very sexually frustrated drake who is a single male that's less than a year old and who's behaving crazily since he has no outlet. Biology and nature....but then without it, life wouldn't perpetuate itself.

Back
Top Bottom