Bird Watchers Thread

Do you participate in bird watching?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
X2! What kind of bird is your avatar?
hi poult, I've missed you and was gonna look for you on the scovy thread. Lately I've been hanging with the call ducks. How are your boys and girls?

I have to confess, I don't remember. He's some goose endemic to New Zealand I took a pic of. I took pics of lotso water fowl down there and would actually look them up by description but don't remember what he is.

hi poult, I've missed you and was gonna look for you on the scovy thread. Lately I've been hanging with the call ducks. How are your boys and girls?

I have to confess, I don't remember. He's some goose endemic to New Zealand I took a pic of. I took pics of lotso water fowl down there and would actually look them up by description but don't remember what he is.

Yeah I missed you to I haven't been online like at all lately I've been really busy & my internet is really really crummy at times :/ Calls are such cuties! They are doing good maybe it's just me but I think my boys are calming down a tiny winsy bit! :)

No, its fun to ask. I wonder too with birds on peoples avatars. Do you think the boys hormones have calmed down if they've been mellower?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom