Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Elanor: So y'all are getting the early spring too? I think we share weather patterns to an extent, despite the fact we aren't really close to you.
Marianne: It's kinda nice after what felt like three or four years of terrible winters and late springs.
Colonel: It can and will snow in April or May. We have no clue if this is Spring or just a warm few weeks.
Sophia: Well, let's enjoy whatever it is.

Marianne: Hey, Elanor!
Elanor: Do you have any clue how annoying it is to be pulled out of a book by a sister? What?
Marianne: Code Rabbit Hutch! Repeat, Code Rabbit Hutch!
Elanor: Huh?
idunno.gif
I'm fairly certain that isn't an emergency plan code. Could you talk english, Marrianne?
Marianne: Elanor...Don't tell Colonel or Sophia yet, but we may be getting new chicks!
Elanor: And how do you figure that? Mommy has said nothing about that!
Marianne: The Rabbit hutch, Ellie, the Rabbit Hutch! Mommy passed the coop carrying it into the basement!
Elanor: Really? Could there be another reason?
Marianne: Maybe. But we might be getting chicks!
Elanor: Or rabbits.
Marianne: I knew you would have that cynical attitude, but don't tell Sophie or Colonel that the rabbit hutch is back out. They would be terribly disappointed if it turned out they were just scrubbing rust off it or something. In the meantime, look for more clues.

Marianne: Hey, Elanor!
Elanor: Do you have any clue how annoying it is to be pulled out of a book by a sister? What?
Marianne: Code Rabbit Hutch! Repeat, Code Rabbit Hutch!
Elanor: Huh?
idunno.gif
I'm fairly certain that isn't an emergency plan code. Could you talk english, Marrianne?
Marianne: Elanor...Don't tell Colonel or Sophia yet, but we may be getting new chicks!
Elanor: And how do you figure that? Mommy has said nothing about that!
Marianne: The Rabbit hutch, Ellie, the Rabbit Hutch! Mommy passed the coop carrying it into the basement!
Elanor: Really? Could there be another reason?
Marianne: Maybe. But we might be getting chicks!
Elanor: Or rabbits.
Marianne: I knew you would have that cynical attitude, but don't tell Sophie or Colonel that the rabbit hutch is back out. They would be terribly disappointed if it turned out they were just scrubbing rust off it or something. In the meantime, look for more clues.
Tweeter: Wow! new chickies!

Sophia: Introducing the new chicks! Mommy picked some names, and...
Daffodil: Hey, I'm Daffodil Citrine Henley, and I'm the oldest of the triplets. We're buff orps, and Mommy can barely tell us apart! Mom says I'm more creamy colored and have a pinker beak.
Freesia: I'm the middle. I'm Freesia Summer, and I'm much more yellow than Daffodil. I can't wait to start school in exactly a week!
Daylily: I'm the youngest, Daylily June. Only by a few minutes am I younger--Ten minutes behind Dilly--I mean, Daffodil, and six minutes behind Free--I mean, Freesia.
Daffodil: We already have nicknames, given by Daylily. She calls herself Day, me Dill or Dilly, and Freesia is Free.
Freesia: We'll be in Spring Chick Academy A with Mrs. Minta!
Elanor: Hey, you guys have a couple more minutes before you have to get back into the brooder!
Daylily: And so says the heat lamp police. Elanor is super-strict. We can't get pasty butt, we can't be out of the heat lamp for more then five minutes a day--she wouldn't let us get on yesterday because of the car ride from the feed store to here.
Marianne: Well, she had a good reason--by the end, you three were shivering!
Daffodil: Marianne is another Buff orp. Mommy's going to have trouble telling everyone apart.
Daylily: Oh, she'll have it figured out in a while.
Colonel: Hey, the timer just went off. Time to get back into the warm brooder, girls.
Freesia: Okay, Bye BBSJ! See you Friday! (We're busy tomorrow!)

Violet: Mommy caught us on the computer.
Rose: She took it away and *hid* it from us.
Bird On Hand: Fortunately, Daddy comes and hangs out with us, and he carried me into the house and I found it!
Daisy: Then we all snuck back in, and here we are.
Ivy: Columbine and I watching out for Mommy and Daddy.
Columbine: Daddy won't care, it isn't his computer.
Bird On Hand: There wouldn't have been a problem if a certain hen (looking sternly at Rose) hadn't order 3,000 pounds of mealworms....
Rose: I think I still look like a pullet, even though I've had my first molt.
Violet: Well, I think you look like an idiot. What were you thinking, 3,000 pounds of mealworms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom