Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Rose: Mommy hid the computer from us and went to a chicken show in Modesto.
Bird On Hand: I'm sure I hear a rooster. He sounds even louder than the fellow who used to live down the street.
Rose: Mommy might come back before we can say much more.
Bird On Hand: Oh, the back curtain is open! I *see* a rooster, sitting in our travel cage.
Daisy: Ooh. He has a pullet with him.
Bird On Hand: If he gets uppity, I'll teach him who is boss.
Rose: Our friends came over a while back while their people went out of town. The older ladies told us all about how it was living with Frank, the cockerel. One of them said she had to keep dragging him around the yard by his comb because here was this little cockerel getting *fresh* with a lady of her age and distinction.
Ivy: The younger lady wants to be his girlfriend.
Columbine: Ick, mushy.
Violet: Ooh, there is a rooster in there. He has rooster cooties. Beg pardon, Colonel.
Bird On Hand: The young pullet in there looks like a nice young lady for our flock. Maybe the rooster will know better than to try and force his attentions on ladies of our dignity.
Rose: I wouldn't mind a few attentions myself.
Columbine: Ick. Mushy stuff.

Quote:
Bird On Hand: I'm sure I hear a rooster. He sounds even louder than the fellow who used to live down the street.
Bird On Hand: Oh, the back curtain is open! I *see* a rooster, sitting in our travel cage.
Rose: Our friends came over a while back while their people went out of town. The older ladies told us all about how it was living with Frank, the cockerel. One of them said she had to keep dragging him around the yard by his comb because here was this little cockerel getting *fresh* with a lady of her age and distinction.
Violet: Ooh, there is a rooster in there. He has rooster cooties. Beg pardon, Colonel.
Bird On Hand: The young pullet in there looks like a nice young lady for our flock. Maybe the rooster will know better than to try and force his attentions on ladies of our dignity.
Colonel: By the comb? Ouch! No, some roosters do have cooties...but I don't.
Sophia: A show? Sounds fun!
Elanor: Good luck with the visitors!
Marianne: What happened to Frank?

Quote:
Colonel: By the comb? Ouch! No, some roosters do have cooties...but I don't.
Sophia: A show? Sounds fun!
Elanor: Good luck with the visitors!
Marianne: What happened to Frank?
Colonel: Hello? Anyone?

Feathery: I like running around the yard and chasing ducks
jumpy.gif

Tweeter:Mommy has a leaf pile and me and feathery dug it up! It was fun!
Feathery: i ate worms while mommy Dug up weeds!
Tweeter: and didnt give me any!
Feathery:SORRY!
Tweeter: I GOING TO DIG IN THE GRASS OVER THERE!
Feather: OK.
Tweeter: BYE!
Feathery:
idunno.gif

Feathery: Well, Mommy lost her password to log on the site,and we cant even remember when we where on last! We left off I think when Tweeter was broody-
Tweeter: HEY! I cant help it! I liked sitting on my eggs!
Feathery: those werent even yours!
Tweeter: so?
Feathery:forget it please Tweeter.
Tweeter: ok!ok!
Feathery: and when Snowy felt weird and got sick :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom