Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feathery: I dont even know if i was there in March!
Marianne: Elanor, do your computer nerd thing and check up on Fluffers' activity in March.
Elanor: It's not nerdy, it's called understanding how to work BYC!! *Taps buttons, frowns, and nods* Okay, you were on about five different days in April, and then two days in March. You wouldn't have noticed, it wasn't that conspicuous.
Colonel: Elanor, how do you do that?
Sophia: She was just browsing through their old posts to see where she needed to catch them up from!

Padme: Hello all! WE'VE GOT PEEPS!!!! chickenboy hatched some out!! Ten of 'em running around!! I'm so happy! They're in the basement in a fish tank. YAYAYAY!!!!!!
Isaac: Yeah, exciting. Little toe peckers...
Padme: Isaac, be nice!
Isaac: I will once they are.
Padme: *huff* I can not believe him... But, anyway. BABIES!!!!! We have to get school cericulum ready, and everything!!!
Isaac: I think you said curriculum wrong.
Padme: No, it's cericulum.
Isaac: *facewing*

Padme: Hello all! WE'VE GOT PEEPS!!!! chickenboy hatched some out!! Ten of 'em running around!! I'm so happy! They're in the basement in a fish tank. YAYAYAY!!!!!!
Isaac: Yeah, exciting. Little toe peckers...
Padme: Isaac, be nice!
Isaac: I will once they are.
Padme: *huff* I can not believe him... But, anyway. BABIES!!!!! We have to get school cericulum ready, and everything!!!
Isaac: I think you said curriculum wrong.
Padme: No, it's cericulum.
Isaac: *facewing*
Elanor: Yayy!!! I can send you some cericulum left over from when we were little, if you'd like.
Marianne: Yayy!! Lucky--they have a fish tank? All we got was a rabbit hutch.
Sophia: Yayy! Send pics!
Colonel: They sound adorable!

Marianne: Elanor, do your computer nerd thing and check up on Fluffers' activity in March.
Elanor: It's not nerdy, it's called understanding how to work BYC!! *Taps buttons, frowns, and nods* Okay, you were on about five different days in April, and then two days in March. You wouldn't have noticed, it wasn't that conspicuous.
Colonel: Elanor, how do you do that?
Sophia: She was just browsing through their old posts to see where she needed to catch them up from!
Tweeter: Thats cool how you can do that Elanor! Very helpful :)

Quote: Elanor: Thanks. Not a lot's happened since then, anyway.
Marianne: A ton happened this summer! And Fluffers probably missed us getting Colonel, and...
Colonel: Tweeter and co, do you remember me? Was I around at that point? *Thinks*
Sophia: Fluffers may have--if she was on BBSJ the right day in March, but if not, she wouldn't remember.

Quote: Padme: Yeah, the only this is it's so cold they're all covered with a giant horse blanket over the tank lol
Isaac: Yes, very, very cold. And the snow *shivers*
Elanor: It's actually WARM here for once.
Colonel: I thought we were somewhere within the arctic circle when I first moved up here a year ago.
Isaac: Lucky lucky..... It's bitter cold. School's have been having delays and early releases left and right. Even the human school!!
Padme: *pant pant* Isaac, get off the computer!! I need to to go to the basement and teach class!!!
Isaac: ok, got to go! Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom