Black Australorp Buff Orpington Cross

Here's what mine look like at 6 or 7 weeks. Very pretty, a little quail like on the back. The daddy was the Roo in my avatar. The mama one of 6 fat Buff Orps.
Beautiful! I am considering getting a black australorp roo for my black australorp hens and buff orpington hens. Do you have any newer pics, I would love to see them. How are their temperment?

These chicks are the result of a male buff orp and black female australorp. I wondered why the one chick was turning so white.

I'm going to do this. You just made up my mind on which rooster I'm going to keep. I have 4. 2 australorps and 2 buff orps. I'm keeping the best Buff Orp and try to make these my breed. Beautiful color, nice temperament and decent egg layers.

I am in the exact boat if I can't get the two roos to get along. This is fantastic news!

What does anyone think would happen with a blue australorp roo and and buff orphington hen. would there be much of a difference from the black australorp roo??

I just bought this cross today at a local trade day. The lady said she layed almost everyday and she even layed when an egg when I got her home! She has quail looking feathers and is absolutely beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom