black australorp chicks’ sex?

and just for fun an updated pic of the jubilee with her other orpington friends. she sure is flighty but now I'm thinking it's because she's been brooded with 4 austra cockerels :p lol

Attachments

• tempImageRK0PUG.png
    tempImageRK0PUG.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 9
hi all,
I picked up 4 black australorp baby chicks (straight run) from tractor supply the last week of February. all of them are developing a bit of a comb… I’m worried they are ALL roos 😭
anyone better than me at sexing have any early ideas on the sex of these little ones?

also added a pic of the jubilee orpington chick just because they’re so adorable and very small comb so pretty optimistic she’s a pullet.
Uwww, if this is the case about ALL my straight run BAs must be boys. On one hand I don't care because they are food; on the other I am like daaaang. I wanted eggs. Mine hatched end of May. Wonder when IF ANY girls will begin to lay. Hopefully we'll know before then. I don't want an old tough rooster for dinner.

hi all,
I picked up 4 black australorp baby chicks (straight run) from tractor supply the last week of February. all of them are developing a bit of a comb… I’m worried they are ALL roos 😭
anyone better than me at sexing have any early ideas on the sex of these little ones?

also added a pic of the jubilee orpington chick just because they’re so adorable and very small comb so pretty optimistic she’s a pullet.
Oh, I'm so sorry to say that they are all Roos except for the Orpington

Back
Top Bottom