Black Copper Marans Eggs for sale MS/LA border - New Offer Pg 6

Hi .... I would like to know if you could courier your BCM hatching eggs to me here in Malaysia ... I would like at least a dozen eggs ... and am prepared for any disappointments in the delivery process. Pls contact me direct - [email protected]
Best regards
Harold Nettleton

Quote:
Harold you will have allot of problems with importation and exportation not sure it would work out at all.

Last edited:
Well here are pics of my first hatch of BCM chicks from eggs gathered while the mamas and daddys freeranged. All are pure BCM. A few already have copper coloring on their head (like the little guy giving the stink eye in the group photo) which turned out to be roos last time.

bcmbaby1.jpg

bcmbaby2.jpg

So I don't think any of those that ordered eggs will have anything to worry about since your eggs came from separated birds.

Yeah, everyone else runs for their lives when I go in there but this guy turns and stares me down. He has copper on head, along comb and you can kind of see it in the pic.

Oh Ruth... how I wish I had room!! You have beautiful birds... just beautiful.
hugs.gif
Congratulations to everyone who gets to share these eggs...
smile.png

Quote:
Yours will go out Monday. I'll have enough by Saturday but not in time to make the noon closing and I wanted to send you a few extra for being one of the first to take a chance. The girls seem to like to take their day slowly and don't lay eggs till late in the day.

Back
Top Bottom